Woman dies of electric shock in Cooch Behar

Cooch Behar, 01st July: On Friday, a woman died due to electrocution in Rajaram Joyduar village of Sarveshwar, east Sitalkuchi Cooch Behar. The deceased has been identified as Santana Burman (40). 
According to the family member, Santana was electrocuted while she was working in the kitchen. After the incident, she was rushed to the nearest Sitalkuchi Block Primary Health Center, where doctors declared her dead.
Police took the body into possession and sent it to Mathabhanga morgue for post-mortem. Police have started investigating the entire incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.