Cooch Behar, 28th August: A tragic incident surfaced from the Baranachina area of Dinhata in Cooch Behar district where two brothers died due to suffocation while working on a septic tank in their house. The deceased have been identified as Sadiqul Haque and Nabi Haque.
As per reports, Sadiqul was working on the septic tank when he began to suffocate due to the poisonous gases present in the tank. Meanwhile, upon hearing his cries, his elder brother Nabi rushed to his rescue. However, both brothers lost their lives due to suffocation. Later, the fire department personnel arrived at the spot and recovered the deceased bodies from the tank.