Two-storey wooden house in Bijanbari Relling gutted in fire after gas leak

Bijanbari, 07th September: A two-storey wooden house was gutted in fire after a cooking gas cylinder leak led to a blast at Relling under Bijanbari, last evening.


Reportedly, three families lived in the house. The fire was brought under control with the help of locals and the Bijanbari Fire Department. Their efforts managed to save three other houses nearby from the blaze. The incident has created a stir in the area.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.