Short circuit ignites fire in a residence in Siliguri’s Ward No. 23

Siliguri, 04th January: An incident of fire sparked by a short circuit in a residence surfaced from the area adjacent to Women’s College in Siliguri’s Ward No. 23.

According to reports, on Wednesday evening, an inmate of the said residence screamed for help after spotting smoke and fire emerging from the store room on the third floor of the building. Subsequently, other members of the house made their way out and immediately reported the matter to the fire department.

Upon receiving the news, a fire engine and cops from Siliguri police station arrived at the spot. Later, the situation was brought under control following valiant efforts by the fire department.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *