Fire gutted a house in Fulbari

Siliguri, 17th March: In another incident of fire, a house was brought down to ashes in Fulbari. The incident occurred on Sunday morning in the Chunavati area under Fulbari II Gram Panchayat (GP).

As per reports, a fire broke out in the house owned by Mohammad Nizamuddin. Upon witnessing the incident, the locals arrived at the spot and brought the situation under control. However, household items, including several documents were destroyed.

The primary assumptions indicate that a short circuit was the cause of the fire. Upon receiving the news, the cops of New Jalpaiguri (NJP) police station arrived at the spot and initiated an investigation into the entire incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *