Fire from cylinder blast brings down a house to ashes in Tufanganj

Cooch Behar, 14th April: A house in the Nayachar Dhonapara area under the Balabhut Gram Panchayat, Tufanganj was burnt to ashes, which led to the loss of property worth lakhs of rupees.

Reportedly, the house belongs to local resident Krishna Ghosh. A sudden fire broke out due to a gas leak while cooking and led to the blast of the cylinder. The blaze spread all over the house. The fire department was immediately informed about the matter.

Acting promptly, a fire engine reached the spot and doused the fire. However, damages were already done with losses mounting worth lakhs. At the time of writing this report, no casualties were reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *