Youth dies of electric shock in Rajganj

Rajganj, 02nd August: A youth died due to electrocution in Malibhita village under Shikarpur Gram Panchayat of Rajganj block. The deceased has been identified as Raju Roy.


According to family sources, on Sunday evening, Raju, a toto driver profession, came home soaking wet by the rain. He then went to charge his e-rickshaw (toto) still wearing his wet clothes and suffered a heavy electric shock. Raju's family rushed him to Belakoba Rural Hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Raju left behind his wife, daughter and father. As he was the sole breadwinner, the family has now become helpless.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.