Man electrocuted to death in Cooch Behar

Cooch Behar, 16th September: Sensation prevailed after an individual named Patinath Deb Singh lost his life due to electrocution in the early hours of Saturday morning in the Khen Para area near Nishiganj of Mathabhanga Block II.

According to reports, Patinath was electrocuted by the wire of the motor for watering the ground. Subsequently, he was rescued and rushed to Nishiganj Rural Hospital, where the doctors declared him dead. Later, the deceased body was transported for a post-mortem examination.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *