Siliguri, 06th March: A fire broke out in SNT Guest House on Hill Cart Road near Siliguri Junction area.
Reportedly, the employees of the guest house noticed black smoke coming from the building at around 11 am. They immediately informed the fire department regarding the incident.
By the time the fire engine arrived at the spot, most of the items kept inside the guest house were burnt to ashes. The fire department officials have primarily assumed that the fire might have been caused by a short circuit.
According to the employees working in the SNT guest house, repair work was being carried out in the building. They came to know about the fire after they spotted black smoke coming out from a room.