Fire breaks out in Siliguri’s residence, gutted goods entirely ahead of a wedding 

Siliguri, 07th February: Tragedy struck at a residence near Punjabi Para of Ward No. 13 just two days ahead of their daughter’s wedding. The fire gripped entire goods in the flames that burnt into black smoke which ensued panic among the locals. 

Reportedly, a fire incident gripped a residence of a person, Keshav Agarwal. The daughter of the family is getting married on Thursday. But, the dark gloom of shadow casted the family’s happiness after, the AC caught fire in the house. In no time, the fire engulfed the furniture and other household goods. 

After the incident, information about the incident was given to the fire department in a hurry. As soon as the news was received, two fire engines reached the spot and brought the fire under control. On the other hand, after getting the news of the incident, Mayor Parishad Manik Dey, and Rajesh Shah also reached the spot.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *