Fire breaks out at a house in Naxalbari

Naxalbari, 22nd January: Sensation prevailed after a fire broke out in a house in the Totaram Jote area in Naxalbari, due to gas cylinder leakage.


Reportedly, the fire started from the kitchen and eventually spread across the house today morning. The fire engine immediately reached the spot followed by the Naxalbari Police and the workers of the electricity department. The fire was eventually put off with help of the fire fighters.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.