Electrocution incident claims youth’s Life in Cooch Behar

Cooch Behar, 27th May: A devastating incident unfolded in the Ruidanga area as Ajit Barman, a resident of the locality, tragically lost his life due to electrocution while connecting electric wires in a house.

According to sources, the unfortunate incident occurred when the victim climbed a nearby electric pole to establish an electrical connection. In a terrible turn of events, Ajit Barman came into contact with a live wire, resulting in electrocution and causing him to hang from the wire. The eyewitnesses immediately alerted the local police and the fire department, who swiftly arrived at the scene and recovered the body of the deceased. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *