Man electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire 

Alipurduar, 25th July: Jeetu Adhikari was electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire in Kumargram block of Alipurduar district. 


As per the report, on Sunday afternoon, Jeetu was working in a house in the Hindu Basti area when he suddenly came in contact with live electric wires. Locals rushed him to Kamakhyaguri Block Primary Health Center, where doctors declared him brought dead. Kamakhyaguri outpost police have initiated an investigation of the incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.