Electrician dies of electric shock in Kalchini

Kalchini, 13th August: An electrician died due to electrocution while working last Friday evening on 11 thousand volt in an electric pole in the Mechpara area of Kalchini. The deceased has been identified as Ranjit Barman, a resident of the Majherdabri area of Alipurduar.


After the incident, Ranjit was taken to the Latabari Rural Hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead. At the same time, the Kalchini police recovered the body last night. Today the body was sent for post-mortem. Police are probing the whole matter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.