Siliguri’s Rabindranagar house on fire

Siliguri, 02nd February: Sensation prevailed after a massive fire broke out at the residence of Madan Kundu, a resident of Rabindranagar, Siliguri.

Locals stated that Kundu was out to attend a wedding ceremony when they sighted smoke coming out from his house today afternoon. By the time the fire brigade was informed, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

As per the preliminary reports, the house caught fire due to an explosion of a gas cylinder. Upon receiving the news, two fire engines arrived at the scene and extinguished after an hour of effort.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *