Siliguri, 07th September: The Under Graduate (UG) Part III, 2020, candidates have been allowed to appear for their examination from their home by University of North Bengal.
The student needs to follow the protocol set by the University while giving the examination.
- The student should write their UG Part III, 2020 examination in the blank answer scripts provided for all the papers sitting at home.
- Answer scripts will have to be submitted by the guardian or any authorized person in the College within 24 hours after the completion of each paper maintaining COVID-19 protocols on the production of photocopy of Admit Card, original Registration Card and photo Identity of the candidate (i.e., within 5:00 pm (17:00 HRS) on the day of examination)
- After submission of the candidate's written scripts by any authorized person, they shall be provided with a receipt copy or acknowledgement of the receipt by the College.
- If a candidate is unable to submit the hardcopy of the written scripts in the College concerned within 24 hours may upload the same in pdf format in the College website within 24 hours after completion of writing the paper (i.e. within 5:00 p.m. on the day of examinations).
- Submission of the hard copies of the written scripts has to be done by the authorized person, on the next day after the completion of the entire examinations who had uploaded in pdf format in the College website.
The Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA) Chairman Anit Thapa extended his gratitude towards the Vice-Chancellor of the University of North Bengal and the officials for the Decision.
"We are really thankful and appreciative towards the Honorable Vice-Chancellor of the University of North Bengal and the officials who accepted our request for the same and decided wisely keeping in mind the health and future of our students in midst of the COVID19 crisis," Thapa wrote.