Fire breaks out at a shop in Cooch Behar

Cooch Behar, 20th March: Sensation prevailed after a fire broke out at a shop in Bhawaniganj, Cooch Behar, on Friday. Upon receiving the information about the incident, three fire engines arrived at the scene and brought the fire under control. However, the entire shop was burnt to ashes.


The owner of the shop stated that a loss of lakhs of rupees was incurred in the incident. However, the reason behind the fire is still unknown.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.