Cooch Behar, 15th November: A fire broke out at a shop in the Mina Kumari Chowpatty area near NN Road in Cooch Behar.
It has been learned that the locals sighted smoke coming out of a stationery shop this morning and immediately informed the fire department and police. Upon receiving the news, two fire engines reached the spot and extinguished the fire after an hour.
It has been primarily assumed that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. Police have started an investigation into the incident.