Major fire breaks out in Rajganj, 7 houses burnt

Rajganj, 10th February: 7 houses were burnt to ashes in a massive fire that broke out Monday morning at the Choudhury Vita village under Panikouri Gram Panchayat in Rajganj.

According to the local and police sources, Hari Mohan Roy’s residence caught fire first and then the blaze eventually spread to the other residences.

Upon receiving the news, the Rajganj police and 2 fire engines arrived at the scene. However, the locals brought the fire under control before the fire engine arrived. The firefighters have primarily assumed that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. The Gram Panchayat has assured to help the afflicted families.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *