The Trinamool Congress observed the 21st July Martyrs’ Day across the country to pay homage to the 13 activists who died in police firing in 1993.
West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool supremo Mamata Banerjee addressed the nation virtually today. Mentioned below are the brief points regarding what Banerjee said in today’s speech:
- The country’s democracy is currently in a vulnerable situation.
- Our phone is being tapped.
- It is a request to the Supreme Court to investigate the incident. The phones of judges are also being tapped.
- Spying is going on in the country instead of democracy.
- We must unite. We have to save our country. We have to save every state.
- COVID-19 bodies are being floated in the Ganges without carrying out a funeral.
- Patients can be cured if treated at the right time.
- Khela Abar Hobe. It will continue in all the states until BJP is removed.
- August 16 will be observed as Khela Diwas in the state. Footballs will be provided in the villages.
- BJP is a High Loaded Virus Party.
- Democracy can be saved by the judiciary and the citizens of the country.
- The central government has no plans to deal with the third wave of the pandemic.
- She asked the party leaders to create a better Trinamool Congress.