Youth dies after getting electrocuted in Mathabhanga

A youth died after getting electrocuted in the Nayarhat area of ​​Mathabhanga-1 number block. The name of the deceased was described as Robin Burman (33).


According to sources, Robin’s shop was under construction, and the electricity wires were removed from the ceiling. When Robin went to give water on the terrace in the evening, he suddenly came in contact with high voltage wire.

The family took him to Mathabhanga Hospital immediately where doctors declared him dead. Since the incident, there is mourning witnessed in the area.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.