Woman gets electrocuted while working in the field

A woman died after getting electrocuted in the Bhandi Jailash area under Buxirhat police station in Cooch Behar district. The name of the deceased is Poornamoyee Burman (55). The woman was working in the field at the time of the incident.


According to the information received, on Sunday, the Poornamoyee Burman went to work in the field. At the same time, some how she came in contact with electric wires. After the incident, Poornamoyer Burman was immediately taken to Toofanganj Mahakuma Hospital, where doctors declared her dead.

The police arrived at the spot and sent the body for post-mortem. Police is investigating the case.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.