Shop gets gutted down to ashes in Dinhata

A shop was caught in fire in Rangpur road of Dinhata in Coochbehar district and was burnt to ashes. In the details of the incident, it has been reported that some people had seen a fire in the village warehouse last night, at about 9. After this the incident's information was given in the fire department.


Five fire engines and Dinahata police reached the spot after receiving information about the incident. On the other hand, MLA Udayan Guha and ward councilor Gaurishankar Maheshwari also reached the spot immediately. In the incident, the entire shop was burned to ashes. It is known that there was a fire due to short circuit.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.