Home / Cooch Behar / Minor dies due to electrocution
closeup of the feet of a dead body covered with a sheet, with a blank tag tied on the big toe of his left foot, in monochrome, with a vignette added

Minor dies due to electrocution

A minor died due to receiving electric shocks in the 2 number ward area of Tufanganj. The name of the deceased is stated as Tanmay Saha (16). This incident has resulted in widespread mourning in the area.

It has been known that Tanmay had gone to the house of Shibu Saha, a resident of the area on Wednesday night. There he came in contact with electric wires. After this he was taken to Tufanganj Mahakma Hospital, where the doctors declared him dead. The police has recovered the body and sent it to post-mortem and is investigating the incident further.

Check Also

Inter School Football League to be organised by Lions Club of Siliguri Unity

A three-day inter school football league is being organized by Lions Club of Siliguri Unity. …