Man Gets Electrocuted In Coochbehar, Dies

A man died after he suffered an electrical shock in the Chilkirhaat locality of Coochbehar-1 Block on Friday morning. 


The deceased has been recognized as Arun Ray. According to reports, the house caught fire soon after Arun got electrocuted. The fire soon spread to the other houses that were located nearby. 

The flames were later doused after the engines of the fire brigade arrived to combat the fire.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.