Home / Jalpaiguri / Jalpaiguri Sadar Block: Child Dies After Suffering Electrical Shock

Jalpaiguri Sadar Block: Child Dies After Suffering Electrical Shock

An eleven years old boy died after suffering an electrical shock in the Murgivita area of Jalpaiguri Sadar Block today.

Reports reveal that the boy, Sachin Rai, had gone to retrieve a football from the water when he suffered the electrical shock.

The deceased minor’s relatives have blamed the electricity department’s negligence in the case. The body has been sent for the postmortem.

 

Check Also

Protests held by BJYM in Kharibari condemning Islampur incident In protest against the incident of …