House burnt to ashes in Kalimpong

Kalimpong, 26th November: A house was burnt to ashes in the Printam Road area of ​​Ward No. 13 in Kalimpong, this morning. The owner of the house, Puran Pradhan, mentioned that a sudden fire broke out in his two-storey house, this morning, due to which all the items in the house were burnt to ashes.


However, the exact reason for the fire is still unknown. Preliminary investigations estimated that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. Items worth lakhs of rupees have been reported to be damaged in the incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.