Home / News / Fire in the store, goods burned to ashes

Fire in the store, goods burned to ashes

Due to a fire that broke out in a shop near Tarabari in Khoribari block last night, all the items stored in the shop were burnt to ashes.

Shopkeeper Kamla Hazara said that yesterday we had gone to our house after closing the shop. After this, when we returned in the morning to the shop, a fire had broken out in the shop and all the goods inside was burnt to ashes.

The reason for the fire were not known until the news was written.

Check Also

Inter School Football League to be organised by Lions Club of Siliguri Unity

A three-day inter school football league is being organized by Lions Club of Siliguri Unity. …