Siliguri, 14th October: A fire broke out in Siliguri's International Market, this morning.
According to sources, a shop located in the International Market caught fire, around 9 am today. The fire, suddenly, spread across two more shops nearby. The fire department was immediately informed about the incident. Upon receiving the news, three fire engines arrived at the spot and brought the fire under control after hours of effort.
It has been reported that the fire was caused due to a short circuit. The traders have stated that property worth lakhs of rupees were burnt to ashes in the incident.