Unrest was witnessed in the area after a fire broke out in a shop in Alipurduar. It has been reported that there was a fire in the shop belonging to Pushparaj Agarwal, resident of the area.
Local people said that at around 10.30 in the morning there was a fire observed suddenly in the shop. The incident’s information was given to the fire department. Fire personnel arrived at the spot after getting the news.
After a lot of effort put by the firemen and the local people, the fire was overcome. However, all the goods in the shop were burnt to ashes in the fire. The reasons for the fire are being investigated.