A fire broke out in the canteen of ABN Shail College of Cooch Behar during which chaos and unrest was witnessed in the college campus .
It is known that many people were going to a wedding ceremony on Thursday evening from the College’s road, when during the fireworks, the sparks of a firework went in to the canteen of the College, which resulted in a fire in the canteen.
Information about the incident was given to the fire department. When the news was received, a fire brigade engine reached the spot.
After continous hard work by the fire brigade, the fire was overcome. There is a lot of loss reported in the college canteen due to this incident.