Fire broke out in a warehouse near Ghoom Jorebunglow

Darjeeling, 23 November: Sensation prevailed after a fire broke out in a warehouse situated in Alubari TN Road in Ghoom Jorebunglow in Darjeeling this morning.


According to information, the incident took place around ten o'clock this morning. The owner of the house, Ashok Kumar, said that a sudden fire broke out in his warehouse while he was heating the water in the morning. The fire soon engulfed his storeroom too. Fire brigade reached the spot after receiving the news of the incident, but by then all the goods kept in the warehouse, as well as the storeroom, were burnt to ashes.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.