All the items kept in the shop were burnt to ashes after a fire broke out late night in a shop located in Naxalbari Bazar. According to the information received, suddenly a fire broke out in a shop of gift items in Naxalbari market, and within a few minutes all the items stored in the shop were burnt to ashes.
The flames were spreading so rapidly that the fire also engulfed the vegetable shop located nearby. However, later the fire was overcome. In this regard, Naxalbari’s BDO Bapi Dhar said that efforts will be made to provide government assistance to the victim as soon as possible.