Elephant injured after electrocution

An elephant was injured after getting electrocuted near Shimulbari. This incident occured on Tuesday morning. It has been known that the 13-year-old female elephant was somehow exposed to the hi-tension line.


On the other hand, when the information was received, the forest workers reached the spot and the elephant was recovered and taken for treatment. It is being said that the treatment of the elephant is underway.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.