Home / Alipurduar / Electrician dies due to electric shock

Electrician dies due to electric shock

An Electrician died after receiving electric shocks in Kamakhyaguri of Kumargram block. Following the incident on Tuesday, there is widespread mourning in the area.

According to local sources, at around 10 in the morning, the said electric worker was working on the electric lines of Haribari area of Kamakhyagudi. It is alleged that he was working on the power pillar without any support from the security system. After that a sudden stroke of electricity struck him, due to which he fell down and died on the spot.

On the other hand, after getting information about the incident, the police reached Kamakhyaguri post and sent the body to post-mortem. The name of the deceased was not known until the news was written.

Check Also

Road accident kills youth in Coochbehar

A bike rider died in a road accident that took place in Nishiganj Manabari area …