State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has come from Kolkata to Siliguri on her five-day tour to North Bengal on Monday. The Chief Minister will attend a government program organized in Chengrabandha of Coochbehar district today. It is known that she will inaugurate several projects during the said programme at around 3 o’clock today.
The programmes are as follows:
1) Inauguration of three new police station buildings in Mathabhanga Sitai and Tufanganj.
2) Inauguration of fire station in Shitalakuchi
3) M.R.I. unit Inauguration in Coochbehar’s MJN Hospital.
4) Inauguration of training and marketing center of self help group in Dhariyabari of Haldibari Coochbihar-1 No Block.
5) Inauguration of the administrative building of the District regulated Market Committee.
6) Inauguration of tap water supply scheme in Putimari Fulheshwari and Matikata.
7) Inauguration of 24 Anganwadi Centers of the District
8) 40 kms new paved road in Savake Chitmahal area.
Apart from this, the chief minister will also present today various services including Kanyashree, Rupshree, Sabuj Sathi and Gathidhara. On the other hand, the news is that the Chief Minister will return to Siliguri after completing the programmes in Chengarabandha. The CM will rest the night in Uttarkanya itself.