12 Shares 137 Views
00:00:00
18 Jan
new-fire-iconjpg-c7e3a9601ce8292f

Dhupguri Woman Burns While Warming Herself In The Fire

BY SILIGURI TIMES CORRESPONDENT Jan 12, 2018

A woman suffered injuries when she got burnt during the time she was warming herself next to a fire today morning in Satbheri of Gadang Gram Panchayat-1 in Dhupguri Block.

The name of the woman has been stated as Mariam Nisha (55). She was warming herself next to a fire today when her saari caught fire. 

Mariam is said to have suffered some burns. She was alone when the incident took place; which is why help arrived quite late.

Representative image.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Shares
error: Content is protected !!