22 Shares 83 Views
00:00:00
21 Nov
a4c843e8-121c-4a57-afd7-e21248e17375

Charging E-Rickshaw Blows Up In Flames In Siliguri

BY SILIGURI TIMES CORRESPONDENT Nov 14, 2017

An e-rickshaw that had been put to charge blew up in flames in the Niranjan Nagar locality of Ward 36 in Siliguri today in the morning.

According to sources, a resident of Niranjan Nagar had put his e-rickshaw on charge last night and had gone to sleep. Today in the morning, he woke up and saw that the e-rickshaw was burnt.

Meanwhile, the people of the area believe that the fire was caused due to a short circuit.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Shares
error: Content is protected !!